TERMS & CONDITIONS
General TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Any and all transactions between A Monk’s Signs and its customers are subject to these terms and conditions.
2. Materials shall be paid in advance and prior to commencement of any work.
3. Payment forms include cash, credit card, or checks MADE PAYABLE TO: A Monk’s Signs
4. Final payments shall be due for each project IN FULL upon project completion.
5. Customer agrees if that if final payment, IN FULL is not received at time of project completion they shall incur a
late charge of 1.5% per month.
6. Customer agrees that any property left at A Monk’s Signs after their project has been completed will be charged a storage fee of $25.00 PER DAY
7. Customer agrees that additional work or materials not specifically set forth are extra which shall be billed and charged by A Monk’s Signs. at its regular prices including, but not limited to, hourly rates for labor and services of $85.00 per hour and costs for goods and materials.
8. Customer agrees that they shall pay for all extras billed and charged by A Monk’s Signs.. within days (10) of invoice and subject to a late charge of 1.5% per month.
9. All invoices and agreements are subject to the accompanying General Terms and Conditions.
All artwork created by A Monk’s Signs. will be submitted to client via a digital proof for approval. Prior
to any printing all digital proofs must be approved by way of digital signature and returned to A Monk’s Signs. via email. Upon approval, A Monk’s Signs. will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions in regards to spelling, color or design.
A Monk’s Signs. is not responsible for errors in spelling, color, or design in regards to any and all artwork submitted by the client to A Monk’s Signs. It is assumed that all artwork submitted to A Monk’s Signs. by the client has been approved by client prior to submission and is production ready.
Print & Production
Our standard turnaround time for print and production is 10 days from the date of client artwork approval. We offer expedited service for an additional fee.
A Monk’s Signs reserves the right to refuse service.